DigitalLife is just a few weeks away (9/27-9/30) – unlike most trade shows, this one is consumer-oriented and all are welcome. It’s also a fairly manageable event you can probably knock out in a day. So if you’ll be near NYC later this month, register for DL using the code ZATZ for 1/2 price tickets. (Disclosure: I receive zero kickbacks and have no monetary relationship with DigitalLife.) I’ll be in NYC that week, including working ShowStoppers and attending DigitalLife in one form or another – at least on Thursday.
The DL folks provided some event highlights to share:
- Keynote and/or new product announcements from Dell, Friendster, HP, Gateway, Guitar Hero, iRobot, Microsoft, MTV, Palm, Sprint, Toshiba and several others.
- Over 250,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space featuring over 150 top tech brands and innovative start ups, including Belkin, Best Buy, eBay, Gibson, Logitech, Hasbro, Mattel, Nokia, and UTStarcom.
- HDTVs, digital cameras, mobile devices, wireless services, music players, video games and much, much more.
- Over 40 free sessions in the DigitalLife Theater offering non-stop education, information and entertainmen.
- DL Lifestyle Zones – DigitalKidz, Web 2.0, Mobile Living, Digital Memories, and Digital Defense (Safety & Security)
- The Digital Village, the Cosmo Lounge, Best Buy’s e-Tail Zone, the Palm Lounge – technology presented as you’ve never seen it before.
- Video gaming, including the $100,000 DigitalLife Pro-Am Gaming Tour, the launch of Guitar Hero III and the Intel / Dell Gaming Tour .