There’s no denying FiOS TV 2.0 (IMG) looks pretty sharp… Though, like most new products, it does have its share of quirks and could use a bit more polish. Fortunately, Verizon isn’t sitting still and has scheduled a maintenance release for Q4:
- Scaled video while in the menus finding the next show or movie to watch.
- Better program information with richer descriptions.
- New reminder system, for future TV shows or PPV events.
- Efficient way to flip through favorite channels while hiding others.
- Better management of DVR settings and schedule.
- Expanded help topics, and more video tutorials.
In other FiOS TV 2.0 news, deployment continues and Massachusetts is up this week.