- Enhanced iPod with brighter screen, updated GUI, and games
- Refreshed Nano (no video) and Shuffle (no screen) lines
- No killer video iPod device announcement; no built-in Bluetooth
- iTV: $299 Wireless media extender coming in 2007!
- 70 flicks added to iTunes from Disney studios
- 640×480 resolution, with Dolby Surround
- Same licensing as TV downloads
- $9.99 – $12.99 per movie purchase
In conclusion we’re moving in the right direction, but today’s hardware and download releases are evolutionary rather than revolutionary. Give me an easier way to get higher def content to my TV (iTV, 2007?) and then I’ll be excited. Adding Disney movies should encourage other studios to participate in the same way Apple grew their television content business. I am looking forward to giving the revamped iTunes 7 a spin.